Financial report signifies the health of a company. The Venture Capitalists always looks for high growth companies in order to achieve their target of high returns.
Following reports should be prepared:
- Budgets for each function of the Company
- Balance sheet and Profit & Loss Account for the period of 3 years in order to reflect the growth of the company.
- Cash Flows, Fund Flows
- Future projections of sales, costs and margins and the assumptions taken to support the projections.
- Statement of different types of cost related to the business and the sale price structure.
- Statement of Sale, Cost, Cash Flows, Margins at different level of operations like if there is an increase of 15% in the cost or decrease of 10% in the sales